Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for an AASTRA (Ericsson) PABX Telephone Technician. This resource will be working at our client site in Sudan.
• PABX installations, including hardware construction and software installation and testing.
• MDF (Main Distribution Frame) cabling, from the equipment racks to the MDF.
• Network cabling, from the MDF to the instrument at the user's workplace.
• Outside plant cabling, from the MDF of one building to another via underground conduit or aerial messenger cables.
• Inter and intra-network cabling, between the MDF and the transmission media equipment.
• Maintenance of the cabling plant including cabling documentation.
• Maintenance of the PABX system.
• User helpdesk support.
• programming of the AASTRA/ERICSSON MDI JO and MXI
• Fluent with the 7 Layer OSI model Digital Signalling such as:
a. ITU QSIG Protocol
b. CAS Signalling
c. Analogue Signalling (Such as Type 1 -Type 5 E&M)
• Other related duties as may be required.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. Trigyn has offices in United States, Canada, Germany, Switzerland and India.