- Mobile application development strategy and implementation
- Native application based on iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad, Android Smartphone/Tablet, Blackberry, J2ME, Windows Mobile (Phone 7) and Symbian
- Mobile web applications using frameworks such as iWebkit, jQuery, iUI, etc
- Mobile hybrid application using frameworks such as PhoneGap, J2ME Polish, etc
- Mobile application design and development
- Backend system design and integration
- Mobility solutions using Cloud computing
To help customers in this segment, Trigyn focuses on the assessment and adoption of Mobile technology platform to address the following -
- Mobile solutions to fulfill business needs of enterprise mobility, real time access to information and decision making tools,
- Streamline and integrate line of business (LOB) applications
- Consolidation and cost-optimization in the short and long term
Based on the analysis of the requirements, and application portfolio assessment, Trigyn helps their customers to design and implement mobile solutions as a single or hybrid solution that is seamless and integrates with the major systems currently in use.
Trigyn has established a Center of Excellence that is focused on innovation in the mobile technologies - iOS, Android, RIM, Symbian and Windows Mobile.
Trigyn has setup a dedicated practice for Tablet applications for iPAD and Android based Tablets.