At TRIGYN Technologies the management and the employees are committed to secure a long-term partnership with customers by providing world class solutions and services that exceed expectations.
We recognize that consistent satisfaction of customer needs is essential to business survival. We diligently work towards securing a long term partnership with each customer and we intend doing this by
- Developing a productive work environment and fostering a performance based culture
- Continual improvement of processes that will lead to achievement of higher levels of performance
- Focusing on managing, leading and developing people resulting in proactive employees, positive management and high performing teams
- Ensuring that quality standards are met prior to delivery of all products and services, through appropriate quality control and quality assurance practices
We emphasize Quality through:
- The Management is committed to the Quality endeavor by providing all the necessary resources in terms of manpower, skills, tools etc.
- Management Review meetings are conducted quarterly to monitor the effectiveness and continuing suitability of the quality system.
- The responsibility for the performance of the quality system in the organization, including international standards and associated procedures is assigned to the Management Representative.
- A Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG) exists in the organization with representation from the software groups. This group is primarily responsible for establishing, maintaining and constantly improving the organization's software processes and software assets like repository of project data and metrics.
- A Software Quality Assurance Group (SQAG) is established whose role is to conduct regular audits and reviews in the projects to ensure compliance to organization standards. They are responsible for early detection of problems/ warning in the project, gathering process improvements and sharing learning across projects.
- A strong Training department with trained and experienced training professionals exists. Regular training on technical as well as soft skills is provided to all employees to sharpen their skills and knowledge.
- All projects follow a well-defined Software Planning process, which involves detailed estimations, Quantitative goal setting for the project, risk planning, software configuration planning, quality planning and resource planning.
- Risk Management is an inherent part of every project involving contingency planning and regular risk tracking.
Value Added Services
- Peer Reviews & Testing: Trigyn's well-defined process for conducting peer reviews aims for an independent assessment of the content and quality of the work products under review. Testing encompasses Unit, Peer, Integration, System, I-Lab and Acceptance testing
- Test Studio: It's a well-set independent testing environment with a professional testing team. The purpose is to provide complete Software Validation through Structured Testing, Automation (use of software testing tools) and Simulation to bring a True and Accurate Picture of the Quality of the Product.
- Model based approach: In corroboration with the Quality goals, Trigyn has a well-structured Quality Management System (QMS) having a strong process focus and comprising of Procedures, Guidelines, Standards and Templates adhering to the requirements of both ISO 9001:2008 and CMMI Dev v1.3 L3.
- Impending goals: We strive to continuously improve our processes and performance. With this aspect in mind our future aim is to:
- Achieve CMMI Level 5
- Continue ISO 9001Certification as per latest release.